Jan 24, 2012

Only 8 days!!

Yesterday was a pretty bad day for me. I was feeling more lonely than usual and it just sucked. I wish I was at home and not at school while having to deal with him being away. I don't have a lot of friends at school and no one that I really trust enough to be there for me. I just want someone to talk to who knows what to say to make me feel better. I miss my Airman so much right now. I know its getting close to when we will be together again but it seems like its just getting harder and harder. Whoever said it gets easier is a fucking lier. Yes I am more used to not seeing or talking to him everyday but that doesn't mean I don't want to see or talk to him everyday. Another thing that has been bugging me lately is a lot of people I talk to on fb who have s/o's in the Air Force say Tech school is worse than BMT for them. They say that their Airman gets really selfish with their freedom. That all they want to do is hang out with their buddies and study and some of them say they go days without talking to their Airman. I mean I know Steve is not gonna just be a complete ass and forget about me but it still worries me that things might not be what I thought they were gonna be. I have been looking forward to Tech school so much that it was just a slap in the face to realize that it might not be all I expected it to be. I guess I just shouldn't freak out until I see how it is for me and Steve. I know its different for everyone and I just have to trust that he and I can find something that works for both of us. We love each other very much and I know that Steve will try his best to make me happy while he is there! I trust him to make it work. I love you baby. So soon till you can hold me again =]

No comments:

Post a Comment