Jan 25, 2012

7 days

Well I had to walk out of class today because Steve called me. He called right as class was starting. It felt amazing to hear his voice as usual but this has been the only time I have been sad after getting off the phone with him. =[ I don't know why but I have just been really down this week. It obviously made me happy to talk to him but it wasn't enough. This call just made me miss him even more. I guess I was just sad we had to get off the phone. He got to talk for 20 minutes but it only felt like we were on the phone for 5 mins. I know its getting really close to the end but it seems like its getting harder for me. I'm just really frustrated with school and I miss him more than ever... He did say something to me about taking a break from school but idk if he mean this semester or next. I have seriously considered dropping all my classes this semester but what would I do then? I can't move with him till May at the earliest. On the other hand tho my heart really isn't into school right now so why waste the money? The only class I really care about this semester is my Anatomy class. All the other ones I don't want to put time and effort into them. I hope I start feeling better once I see Steve and once I can talk to him everyday... Only 7 more days, too bad I have an exam before then =/

No comments:

Post a Comment