Jan 9, 2012

23 days

Today was my first day back to school after 3 weeks of being off. I am going to have a lot on my plate this semester. However I am determined to good this time! I am also dropping a class because I failed the first half of it and I don't think I would be able to keep up having not learned the first half of the material. So I should have no excuse, Steve is not here to distract me and Im taking less credits than I normally would. Although I have a feeling Steve is still gonna be a distraction even tho he's not here. My mind and heart are always with him so no matter what he will continue to be a distraction for me. Oh well I would rather have him over a 4.0 any day! He's worth every minute I spend being distracted by him. I am still incredibly mad at myself for missing his call but I have decided not to dwell on it for the entire week. What good is mopping around for a week gonna do me? Its not gonna make him be able to call me and its not going to make me feel any better about it. I just hope he knows how upset I am that I missed the call. Everyone said they got to talk to their AB's for a half hour also which really sucks! I would have loved another half hour call. Especially after my christmas gift I have so much to talk to him about!!! I just need to know what the present meant! I really want to have kids like now and I just need to know if he's now on the same page with me... Its alright if he's not I just need to know! I mean if he's not ready I am ok with waiting till he is. I just need to know what to prepare myself for. Its driving me crazy not knowing. I just hope that with this being my first week back to school and work that the week will go by super quick! Also if he gets to call on Sunday like normal that means I will be able to talk to him on my birthday! That would be awesome. He better not forget to tell me happy birthday either or I will kick his ass. I don't think he will forget tho he's usually very good about that stuff. I just mean I hope he doesn't forget because of all the other stuff he has on his mind. That would really hurt my feelings. I mean what else does he have to think about in his free time? Nothing better to think about than me =] I know he's all I think about! I love you Steve can't wait to talk to you next!

No comments:

Post a Comment