Jan 18, 2012
14 days
So I haven't really been posting lately. Some of that is because I started school again and some of that is because I have been in a better mood lately. I am so excited that its getting close to graduation! I booked our flights and rental car this past weekend. That means that all I have to do now is buy Steve's christmas/graduation present and pack. Also today I got my military ID, I was pretty excited about that also. I have been feeling a little bad lately because some of my letters upset Steve. I kept yelling at him for not writing me. I know I am supposed to be all supportive and happy in my letters but thats hard to do 100% of the time. I feel bad that I caused him a few bad days by it but what am I supposed to do lie and not tell him how I'm feeling? I know he wouldn't like if I did that either, so I'm a little stuck. I guess I will just have to try and tone it down when I tell him I'm feeling bad. However on a different note I am so overly excited that he finally wants to have kids! We still haven't really discussed an actual time period but at least he's ready now. I can't wait to start a family with him. I also can't wait to see him. Exactly 2 weeks from today I will be flying down to Texas. I probably won't sleep at all the night before! I love you baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment