Jan 21, 2012
11 days
I got some really good news today. Steve's FLT got BEAST excellence this past week! I am so excited that they did amazing. He was really excited about it =] He was also really excited about seeing me soon. He just kept saying how many days we have left! This coming up week he just has classes and tests and stuff so I hope he does good on all of that. I also went and bought his iPad today, I can't wait to give it to him even tho he already knows he's getting it! Then we can FaceTime each other whenever we want! EEkk I'm so happy to see him soon! I can tell he can't wait for this to be over and I know he is really excited about being done with BMT and starting Tech school! Well I don't really have much else to say. I love you Steve its so soon till your holding me again and I can't wait! =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment