Jan 28, 2012
4 days
I got to talk to my wonderful husband 3 times today! It was amazing to get to talk for that long! Although the first call it was hard to hear because I was tanning and the second call the pay phone was crappy but all the same it was amazing to talk to him. I makes me look forward to the days when we can talk everyday every more. I cannot wait to see him! Studying for my exam this week is going to be hard as hell. All I can think about is how much I want to see him and what we are gonna do when I'm there. I think tomorrow I am going to get some stuff to make a sign for the Airman's run. I didn't buy a banner so I decided to make one! I think I am gonna do it on a very bright poster so he will be able to spot us easy! Thats one of the reasons I didn't buy one because I didn't want to have one that everyone else had. I think he will like his poster a lot! AHhhh I am so excited right now! It has felt like forever sense I last hugged him. I love you so much baby and it will be very soon till I get to hold you again! =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment