Jan 5, 2012
27 Days left
Well I'm in one of the best moods ever right now!! I got a present in the mail from my husband. It was a baby bib that says "My Daddy Is In The Air Force" I was so shocked that I cried. A little background info to this is I really want to have kids right now and he's not ready. He wants me to finish college before we even start trying. (I should graduate in may of 2013 but I am a little behind right now) So him sending me this as a gift is huge! To me its telling me that he might be ready to do it sooner than we originally talked about and that he is excited about it. He kept saying I was going to LOVE my gift and I don't think he would have gotten me that if he wasn't ready because he knew how much it would mean to me. Also every time he brings up one of his fellow ABs who has a kid he goes "oh yea they have a son." He has never been that into weather people have children or not, so why the sudden interest now? I am so excited about this and I can't wait to talk to him! I hope he will be calling Sunday (in 3 days!!!) I just need to know what this means... I don't want to get my hopes up without knowing exactly what he meant by it. All I know is I want this more than anything. Three years ago when I started school all I wanted was to have a career and make something of myself. Then I would have regretted if I didn't have a career because I had kids young but now its the other way around... I mean I still want to finish school and have a good job but its not on the top of my list anymore. I am married to the man of my dreams and all I want more than anything is to have a family with him. I don't see the point in waiting until we are older. Most people I know that have kids say you can never been fully prepared to be a parent. A few years isn't gonna change my mind about having kids so why wait? I love you more than anything Stephen. I will be more anxious than usual waiting for your call this week!!!! =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment