Jan 8, 2012

25 days

I am so incredibly upset with myself today... I missed a call from Steve because I was at work! In the voicemail he left me he sounded so disappointed that I didn't answer! =[ I just hate knowing that I won't get to hear from him for another week now. Also that I more than likely ruined his entire day. I know he looks forward to getting to call me and I just killed it for him today. Probably more likely that I ruined his whole week not just his day... I know it killed my week. I was so excited to talk to him this week too because of my christmas present. I was seriously tearing up at work because I was so upset about it. I tried calling his mom to see if he called her after I answered and he didn't so I'm sure he probably just sat there for his 15 minutes waiting to see if I was going to call back. I can't believe this happened. I promised him before he left that I would answer every phone call no matter what happened. I'm so disappointed with myself and I will probably be really mopey for the next week. God I could just kick myself... Well sense I keep saying the same things over again in different ways I guess I'll just wrap this post up. =[ I love you so much Stephen!

No comments:

Post a Comment