Jan 8, 2012

24 days

Well I was waiting to see if Steve was gonna get to call again today. I knew he wouldn't be able to but I guess it doesn't hurt to hope. Ok well maybe it hurts a little, I am still disappointed even tho I knew it was very unlikely. I am still so mad at myself for missing his call yesterday. I thoroughly cleaned my whole apartment today because I was so frustrated. It just kills me to know that it is going to be 2 whole weeks without talking to him at all. I am also still mad that he never makes time to write me. It really hurts my feelings. I know he has other stuff on his plate right now but if other guys in his FLT can make time to write home then so can he. What the hell is he doing while they are all writing letters? Its just frustrating to write a letter every single day and never get a response back. I sometimes feel like I'm continuously writing letters to myself or that I'm having a conversation with myself. I just kinda feel like he just doesn't want to write me. We argued about it a lot before he left and he just kept saying he wasn't going to. So that just makes me think thats why he's not doing it. Which is really annoying if that is the case. I don't always know what to say in my letters or always have a lot I want to say but I still write them because I know they help him. Why can't he do the same for me? I also know very little of what is going on with him. He always wants to talk about me when he calls and its just like you read what happens in my life daily. Why can't he tell me how he's doing instead of always wanting to know stuff he already knows? I understand he's the one going through bootcamp but does he not realize that I'm having a hard time to? I just wish he would be more considerate. I mean trying to live normally when the person that means the most in my life isn't here is not a piece of cake. Its hard and I just want to cry when people ask me about it. I just need my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment