Jan 11, 2012
21 days
Yesterday was a rough day. I had to drive home from college to try and get my brother before he got himself in trouble and he ended up going to jail anyways. Not fun! It was a very long day and I had to miss my first day of a class. On a good note Steve called me yesterday. He sneaked a phone call on a pay phone tho so I hope he didn't get himself in trouble. He must have been really torn up that I didn't answer my phone the other day. I feel so bad about it! We only got to talk for like a minute but it was worth hearing his voice. He also told me he wrote me finally so I have that to look forward to! He must have gotten the letter where I told him off for not writing me! I can't wait to see him! Today is exactly 3 weeks till I will be traveling to San Antonio. I can't believe its almost here. I just hope time doesn't drag these last 3 weeks. I just can't wait for him to hold me. Just to lay there and cuddle with him for hours. That what I miss the most, being able to sleep next to him. I sleep like crap when he's not here. I'm still really anxious to talk to him for real. I need to know what my christmas present means for us and I have a lot of stuff I want to tell him. Well not really tell him just that I want to talk about. Its so hard to not be able to talk to him everyday. I just can't wait till he's in Tech school and I can talk to him everyday. I really can't wait till I get to live with him again. I'm moving with him as soon as I can I don't care what happens with school right now. All I want is for us to actually live like a married couple. I don't want to be living on the other side of the state from my husband. Especially once I'm able to live with him why should I put it off longer than it needs to be. I don't know he's gonna feel about my decision about school but thats what I want to do. I hope he understands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment