Jan 14, 2012
19 days
I got more letters from Steve in the past few days. I must have really gotten to him when I told him off for not writing to me. I'm glad I am finally getting to hear something from him every now and then! Its really awesome to find out what he's doing and how he's doing. This coming week is beast week and in less than 3 weeks I will be down there. I am so happy that we are almost done with this. I mean not being with him will still suck when he's in Tech school but I will at least be able to talk to him on the phone and Skype with him. That is gonna be amazing to have everyday! And once he's in Tech school it will just mean I am one step closer to getting to move to his first duty station with him! I can't wait for that. I just want to be able to live with my husband. I need my man everyday and its really hard being without him. I don't care if I have to put school on hold for a while all I know is I need to be with him more than anything! On a different note I got to see one of my best friends today. She moved out of state a few months ago and she was home visiting. Today was the first time I met her husband and I'm happy I finally got to. It was good to hangout with her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment