Jan 15, 2012

18 days

Well today has been amazing! I got to talk to steve for 25 minutes today! I found out that he really wants to have kids sooner than what he originally wanted to! I am so happy because of this because I want to have a kid so bad! I am glad we are finally on the same page with this! I love him so much and all I want to do is have his kids =] Sorry I am a little drunk right now... I turned 21 at midnight! But anyways back to my man.. It means a lot to me that he wants to have kids now. Before now he said he wasn't ready, and I was so that is amazing that we are on the same page now! I can't wait to live with my husband again and I can't wait for us to have kids! We are gonna make some cute fucking babies! lol I am just so excited about it =] I am glad that he finally wants what I want. I mean even tho I didn't want to I was ok with waiting to have kids but knowing I can have a baby when I want to is the most amazing thing ever. I love you so much Stephen and I cannot wait for us to have the cutest babies ever =]

No comments:

Post a Comment