Feb 28, 2012

Seriously?!

Well I forgot what day it was and don't feel like counting so I guess I will just have to title my posts from now...

Anyways I am really pissed/upset/frustrated/scared/worried right now. Steve seriously just flipped out on me for "talking shit about his yiayia" All I said about her was that she meddles. So now apparently I am not allowed to talk about my opinion to him anymore. What the fuck am I supposed to do now? I tell him everything on my mind... now I have to edit it? All because his grandma is more important than me? I am so at a loss for words right now. Your husband is supposed to choose you over anyone. Apparently I am second to yiayia. I can't even absorb this right now. I feel like he just said he wanted a divorce... Maybe thats being a little dramatic but he choose someone else over me. That has never happened and is never supposed to happen. My heart literally hurts right now, I am shivering and shaking. Idk what to do from here. I am not going to change who I am for him. I am such an opinionated person how am I supposed keep my opinions to myself to the person I am supposed to open up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment