Feb 18, 2012
Day 6
Well today has started off really shitty so far. I woke up after having not 1 but 2 dreams of Steve cheating on me. I don't know whats wrong with me, I know he's not a cheater so why am I freaking out right now? This all started because yesterday he told me how his roommate sleeps with this one girl at Tech school all the time. He also told me that they all hangout in the laundry room and try to pick up girls. Well he was hanging out in the laundry room for a good 3 hours yesterday when he was supposed to be studying. Then he added some girl on fb... Like what the hell? Like I said I know he's not a cheater so I don't know why I am freaking out but I can't help it. Then the dreams I had this morning just made it worse... I know I need to just trust him and drop it but thats easier said than done. And I don't want to tell him about this because it will just upset him. Ugh why am I so insecure about this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment