Feb 15, 2012

Day 2, post 2 =]

I feel that I needed another post for today after my bitching earlier. My husband call me back and we talked for quite awhile, and we face timed... So I guess I was ranting for nothing. He loves me and does put the time and effort into our relationship that I need him to. I feel bad that I jump to conclusions before giving him a chance to prove me wrong. I am very needy and sometimes I get scared that he's going to forget that and I am going to go to sleep upset. He knows me so well tho I really need to learn to trust him to do what I need him to before I get all upset and ruin my day. I love my husband more than anything. He knows me better than I know myself sometimes. He is everything I would never have thought to ask for. You amaze me more and more everyday Stephen and everyday I fall in love with you a little more. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me! =] Going to sleep one happy girl tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment