Feb 13, 2012
Day 1 of Tech School
So I decided I would count the days he's in Tech school instead of counting down like I did with BMT. Anyways, Steve already said what I was worried about. That we won't be able to talk as much now that he has started classes and has to study =/ In my opinion we don't talk that much to begin with. Having like 2-3 15 minute conversations a day is not much to cut down from. So I am really not thrilled for this to happen. I feel like I just spend my entire day waiting around for him to call me. Then when he does call me we talk for 15 minutes then he's off to do something else. I hate that our relationship now runs around his schedule. I need to stop putting everything in my day on hold just for his call. This is prob why I have been feeling so down lately. I know its not healthy for me but I can't help it. I just want to lay on the couch all day and wait till he calls me... Its so hard going from see and talking to him almost every minute of every day to practically nothing. I mean we still talk more than at BMT but its different to me somehow. When he was at BMT I knew that he couldn't call me. Now that he can call its like I am wanting him to spend every minute that he's not in class on the phone with me. I know I shouldn't expect that but I feel like thats what I am waiting for... It really doesn't help that I am at school while this is happening. I don't have any friends out here to get my mind off of things. I think this would be a whole lot easier on me if I had friends and family constantly around to keep me busy. Ugh I don't even know where to go from here, I am so irritated with myself today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment