Feb 14, 2012
Day 2
Well I am a little annoyed today =/ Its valentines day and I have only talked to Steve for like a total of 20 minutes. And he said when he calls me back that he doesn't want to talk long because he needs to study. He hasn't studied today because he took a nap. I understand that he's sick but really you can't make any time for me on valentines day? I got all cute so we could have a nice face time date and now it looks like thats not going to happen. Just because we are not together for the holidays it doesn't mean we still can't celebrate... its just so frustrating. I wish he would just go to the doctors and get medicine already so he won't be sick anymore. But he won't because he's stubborn. Ugh and I posted something cute on his fb and he didn't respond to it. I know its fb and I shouldn't make a big deal out of it but damn give me a little bit of attention on a holiday that all about appreciating your loved ones. Ok I just need to stop for today or I am just gonna keep saying the same damn things. Happy flipping valentines day to me =[
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment