Mar 6, 2012
Spring Break
Well I'm in Texas at Lackland and I can't see my husband all week. =/ I can't believe this happened to us. I thought everything was going to work out perfectly.. he got ATP the Friday before I got here and he doesn't go to the army base till next week. Well on Sunday night his MTL tells him that because they have inspections this week and because their classes are starting later that they can't do anything. He is not allowed to leave his room unless its to eat or go to class. What the hell does it matter if he leaves before class as long as he's back on time? Its so frustrating because it seemed like everything was going to work out perfectly then this happens. =[ He told me to go home so I didn't have to sit here all week but I decided not to. I know if I went home I would be really upset when next weekend comes around and I am not here. I just wish he would have known ahead of time and I would have just come for the weekend. Its even more annoying that we had an amazing time last weekend, and I know would be having a lot of fun this week if he wasn't being held hostage. Also it makes it worse to see other students allowed to leave. Like why can't he leave and why is his group the only one this is happening to? Its sooo annoying. Well anyways I am here and trying to make the best of it. I have never wanted spring break to go by fast before. The thing that really gets me is I know this week is going to go by slow then the weekend it going to fly by =/ I just want us to be living together at a base already. This shit sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment