So Steve has about a month and a half left of Tech school. I cannot wait to have him home with me and for us to then move to Hawaii. Even tho we still have quite awhile till its over we are finally getting a routine down. We haven't really argued at all lately which is awesome. We both have also been going out and doing stuff. I'm very happy that we are coping better now than we were before.
Now I still miss him more than anything but I'm glad I am not sitting around all depressed all the time anymore. Its just weird without him here. I feel like a part of me is missing and I don't know what to do to make it feel normal. Although do I want to feel normal when he's gone? If I did it would be like he wasn't important to me. So I guess even though I don't like feeling like something is missing I love having something to miss.
No comments:
Post a Comment