Apr 15, 2012

My weekend

Has sucked. I have been miserable all damn weekend. I'm really getting sick of feeling like this. I hate being miserable and lonely. So friday was Steve's birthday, I maybe talked to him for a half hour all day. Apparently going to fucking church for 4 fucking hours was more important than talking to your wife on your birthday. Then yesterday he spent his whole day with some lady. First they went out to lunch then they got massages then they spent forever at the mall. Oh yea and after that he went to church again. From 10pm to 2am... I'm fucking over this shit. I only talked to him for like total of a 45 minutes yesterday and it was over 3 different phone calls. I'm sick of feeling like i don't matter to him anymore. Oh yea and he was supposed to call me when he got out of church (which would have been 3am for me) and I am still waiting for that call. Its now 1pm... Don't fucking tell me you are going to call me and they just don't do it. I just don't want to feel alone anymore. I know he's not here but there are plenty of ways that he can still make me feel important and right now he's not doing any of those things. =[

No comments:

Post a Comment